At 33 Beaumont Street Dental Practice we aim to deliver exceptional care and service to all our patients. If for any reason you are unhappy with your experience at 33 Beaumont Street you can raise your concerns or make a complaint.
To make a complaint please follow the procedure below
Raise your complaint either verbally or in writing to our administrative lead Georgia Dearlove, 33 Beaumont Street Oxford OX1 2NP
01865-557933 or e-mail email@example.com
- If you wish to raise a verbal complaint you will be immediately directed to our administrative lead.
- If you wish to raise a written complaint the practice manager will acknowledge your correspondence within 2 days. Your complaint will be investigated and we will reply within 10 days if we are unable to resolve your complaint within the ten days we will provide a reason and a proposed date of completion.
- We will maintain a confidential, written log of all complaints received to help us monitor performance and to identify areas for improvement
- To raise a complaint externally please contact the Dental complaints Service in writing at: Dental Complaints Service ,Stephenson House,2 Cherry Orchard Road, Croydon,CR0 6BA
- For all compliance or regulation queries regarding professional dental services please write to General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ